WorkHog Patriot Steel Toe Work Boot
Style # P15733_M_FOOShow pride on the job with work boots styled with an American flag and camo pattern. The Workhog® Patriot's extra-wide stability shank helps keep you supported on the job. These performance work boots are engineered to provide all-around comfort and reduced foot fatigue.
- Steel safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- ATS® Max technology for stability, support and foot-fatigue reduction
- EVA midsole for shock absorption and comfort
- Sand storm camo-printed textile shaft with flag patch
- Premium full-grain leather foot
- Mesh lining
- Goodyear welt construction
- Oil- and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole
- Self-cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design
- 90-degree heel
- 11" shaft
- Shaft Height: 11"
- Technology Filter: ATS Max
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Wide Square
- Safety Toe: Steel Toe
WorkHog Patriot Steel Toe Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Chris Chris Chris from Not what I was used too 2 stars is for the boot. I bought the steel toe woodland camo, and non steel toe desert camo. The woodland camo boot was so tight to slide my foot into I had to return them. I thought over time it would stretch, but it never did. The boots were also just bigger then my other ariats in 13. But, Ariat took them back, no issues. I ordered another pair of Ariat steel toes for work. So 5 stars for customer service.
Date published: 2018-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandoval86 from There really comfortable does not hurt your feet when working in construction
Date published: 2018-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by My BA Boots from Patriot = Comfort Bought these boots to replace my old red wings, and let me tell you the comfort of Ariat boots is bar none. These are as comfortable as my sneakers and still follow all the safety requirements of my job. So comfortable in fact that I worked out in them in my garage. New Ariat fan for life right here.
Date published: 2018-05-24