I have to say that I love these boots. I have worn all kinds and in all conditions, and never found a pair that held upas well as these. They arecomfortable, light, and flexible, which is a greatbenefit sinceI flyfor a living, and quick feet are sometimes necessary on the rudder pedals. What is better, the leather on these has survived rain, mud, gas, jet fuel, bleach, degreaser, and the horrible stuff we put on roads and sidewalks to melt ice every winter. The leather is still soft, and the rubber protection on the heel and toe is nice. Also, Ariat puts leather on the inside of the heel. Every other shoe or boot I have owned has grown big holes where my heels rub, but the leather inside these has protected them. I would recommend to anybody.
Style # 10002183Endurance riding means covering a lot of ground, a variety of terrain, and shifting weather. Our Terrain H2O is ready to meet any challenge with all-day comfort and durabilty built right in.
- ATS® technology for stability and all-day comfort
- Waterproof PRO™ construction
- Waterproof, oiled full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-wicking lining
- EVA midsole for lightweight shock absorption and cushioning
- Duratread™ outsole provides maximum wear resistance and flexibility