WorkHog XT Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boot
Style # P16416_M_FOO
The new WorkHog® XT platform delivers maximum side-to-side stability plus superior cushioning and shock absorption. Loaded with comfort and durability, it's designed to withstand harsh outdoor work environments and oil and gas exploration.
- •Carbon toe is ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated
- •Patented U-Turn® entry system makes pulling on ease
- •ATS® Max technology for stability, support and foot-fatigue reduction
- •Rebound foam insole
- •Shock absorbing EVA midsole with ESS extra protection and support
- •Waterproof PRO™ construction with waterproof full-grain leather
- •Mesh lining
- •Six-row upper stitch
- •Goodyear welt
- •Oil- and slip-resistanting Duratread™ outsole for maximum wear resistance
- •90 degree heel
- Shaft Height: 11"
- Technology Filter: ATS Max
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Wide Square
- Safety Toe: Carbon Toe
- Waterproof: Waterproof Pro
WorkHog XT Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by jeepguy from Big Toe Hits the Carbon Toe Portion of Boot I bought 3 different sizes (9.5D,10.D, 10.5D) to try on and found the same problem with each...The top of my big toe on both feet hit/rubbed on the carbon part of the boot almost like they made the carbon toe portion too short in height. I thought maybe it was just my feet but every other model in the WorkHog line of boots i have not experienced this issue with. I ended up returning this style and purchased a pair of the WorkHog Wellingtons in the Composite Toe Waterproof and I am much happier.
Date published: 2019-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by MikeM from Fantastic fit! Great work boots that fit like a glove! The carbon toe is perfect for construction sites. Waterproof just an extra bonus!!
Date published: 2019-01-02