Tracey Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot
Style # 10015405This boot is made for a woman who demands performance and likes a western style. Ariat's Tracey Pull-On H2O is built specifically for a woman’s foot with a generous fit for all-day comfort.
- 4LR offers support and cushioning for everyday wear
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole with shock-absorbing EVA core is highly abrasion and heat resistant
- Waterproof Pro™ construction with waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Mesh lining
- Waterproof Pro™ construction
- Composite Toe
- Roper Toe ShapePatented U-turn® features a flexible panel allowing easy entry and exit for all foot shapes.
- Unique multi-directional outsole traction system for indoor and outdoor environments
- Six-row stitch pattern
- 90 degree heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 F/I/75 C/75 rated
- Shaft Height: "9"""
- Technology Filter: 4LR
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Round
- Safety Toe: Composite Toe
- Waterproof: Waterproof Pro
- Technology: 4LR
Tracey Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shelleydee from LOVE THESE BOOTS! My husband bought me these boots about 6 weeks ago...and I love them! They are truly the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. I have worn them everyday but 4 or 5 since I've had them and normally I have to change up my footwear every couple of days to keep my knee from hurting. These don't bother my knee at all!
Date published: 2016-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by xkusviv from Nice for working! I need this shoe for my job, so now I look good and I'm safe. There is no better thing than that.
Date published: 2016-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by klacy9 from Love this boot! Feels great after working in all day and wearing all evening. Love the look. Water proof enough for me to stand in the edge of rivers and creeks for launching equipment for work. Great traction on cement revetment walls- way better traction than any of my old, vibram soled, waterproof, steel toe work boots.
Date published: 2016-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by undefined from I've been buying ariat work boots for 4 years now! I dont think i could possibly go back to any other brand. I work construction and i never go home with aching feet. I cant also wear them for chores and riding!
Date published: 2017-09-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by heather43 from most uncomfotable boot ever i boot this boot 3 months ago i wear it everyday to work. its the most umcomfortable boot i have ever worn my feet kill me at work im on a cement floor everyday i hat this boot i will never buy ariat again
Date published: 2017-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by CabelasChick from Love my farm boots! These boots are fabulous! The fit is perfect and they are incredibly comfortable to wear all day.
Date published: 2017-05-22