Groundbreaker Metguard Steel Toe Work Boot
Style # 10020063These are work boots made for the long haul: strong, sturdy and styled with Western flair. The supportive cushioning, extra metatarsal protection and stability technology make them ideal for construction, warehouse, factory or farm work.
- Full-grain leather foot with suede upper
- Four-row stitch pattern
- Mesh lining
- Extra comfort insole with higher rebound
- Oil- and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole
- 90-degree heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/1/75 C/75 EH rated
- MetGuard is ASTM F2413-11 Mt 75 rated for metatarsal protection
- Steel toe protects from rolling or falling objects
- 4LR™ footed support and cushioning
- 10" upper
- Shaft Height: 10"
- Technology Filter: 4LR
ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Wide Square
- Safety Toe: Steel Toe
- Technology: 4LR
Groundbreaker Metguard Steel Toe Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boots4me from Great quality These are great work boots. I bought a pair of these for work and another for everyday wear. I wear a 9.5-10 in running shoes, but wear a 9 in these boots. They are a little narrow, but stretch as you wear them.
Date published: 2017-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Orrin from good buy on my second pair, had them a couple weeks now. broke in quick and are very comfortable. 1st pair held up for almost a year witch is good for my line of work. defiantly would buy a 3rd pair.
Date published: 2017-09-22