I really like these boots but cannot zip them all the way up and do not think I have huge calves (I wear a size 10 jeans and am pretty proportionate). PLEASE make them in a wider calf! I can not wear the Bromont field boots fox hunting and these would be ideal.
Style # 10016384For the ultimate outdoor riding boot, the Extreme Tall H20 Insulated style provides fully waterproof footwear that is suitable for riding, working or walking in.
- ATS® technology for stability and all-day comfort
- 200g Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Waterproof PRO™ construction
- Mesh X-Static® pure silver lining for permanent anti-odor performance
- Full-grain leather and suede combined with neoprene shaft
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Adjustable elastic cord at topline
- Full-length YKK® back zipper
- Thermal insole
- Reflective piping
- Stabilizing lateral motion control device
- Duratread™ outsole provides maximum wear resistance and flexibility
Technology Filter:ATS PRO
Just bought these after trying lots of winter boots - they are snugly and warm but fit like a charm with good heel and arch support which I wasnt even counting on. Sized perfectly for me. I do a lot outside in the winter and these are perfect. Also, they are beautiful!