This boot fits very nicely, supportive, flexible and quite comfortable. I am going to purchase a black pair as well. Can be worn for just general styling with jeans they are that comfortable.
Style # 10020138A sleek and stylish zip paddock boot with superior craftsmanship and advanced technology for peak performance.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-wicking and breathable lining
- Padded collar at topline for comfort
- Elastic twin gore fit system at topline
- Duratread™ outsole with rider-tested traction zones for maximum wear resistance
- 4LR™ footbed support and cushioning
- Shock absorbing, built-in heel cushion engineered with landing area for ease of heel strike and gait
Thank you for at least making one boot in a wide. It would be great if there were more choices available, especially in a tall boot. Not a wide calf but a wide foot!
First of all I have always bought Ariats and loved them for the comfort and durability. However I think the design of these is a bad idea. Zipper in the front makes for a very uncomfortable wear. especially if you have a high instep. I’ve had them less than two months and the zipper on the right boot has broken already.