I love these breeches and have several colors for schooling and lessons. Have worn my oldest pair multiple times a weekfor two years so farwith littlewear!
Style # 10007127Traditional front-zip breech for every-day schooling yet versatile enough for occasional competitions. . The comfortable cotton-blend fabric has ergonomic, four-way stretch. Ariat technology and Calf Fit System create a sleek, comfortable, performance fit. Synthetic knee patches protect and provide a secure grip. Low-rise with a Euro seat.
- Four-way stretch cotton twill
- Ariat® V3® elastic "V" panel built into the back waistband for superior stretch and recovery
- Core Control Technology® provides targeted support for core muscles and slims the silhouette
- CFS™ Calf Fit System provides custom support at the calf and ankle, alleviating pressure points and friction
- Synthetic suede knee patch
- Front slant pockets with logo trim
Shopping Guide Filter:Heritage
Love the look...HATE the seam down the back of my knee! It was itchy/painful. Quality fabric, like the stretch panelthat goes from the mid-calfdown,justam notgoing tobe able to wear these becauseof the oddly-placed seam that runs down the middle of the back of my knee! Also, I got these in a long, and even though I am only 5'9" they did not seem quite long enough