Ive put these through the ringer. Snow, creek beds, and a lot of manure. They are still in great shape after a year. Only complaint is the back of the heel sometimes gets uncomfortable after long use. Other than that they are awesome.
Style # 10014064Rugged, yet comfortable, The Hybrid All Weather keeps feet dry while the work gets done.
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated
- 4LR™ technology for support and cushioning
- Waterproof PRO™ construction
- Waterproof full-grain leather foot and neoprene upper
- Mesh lining
- Goodyear welt
- All Day Cushioning insole with rebound
- Duratread™ outsole provides maximum wear resistance and flexibility
Certification:ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
Toe Shape:Wide Square
Safety Toe:Steel Toe
I have had these boots for about two weeks now and have been very happy with them. I have felled trees, worked on power line right of way grading, beaver trapping and black bear telemetry without issue except one. These boots were a tad slick on snowy inclines during my telemetry work. This, however, is not a deal breaker when you consider all the other features that are spot on: comfort, waterproof, warm, safe, and they clean up well for gig nights with the band. Fantastic boots for sure.