- Get Organised
- Return items should be unworn, and still have their tags and original packaging.
- You may return your items within 30 days of placing your order. Please ensure your order is received by our return centre within 15 days from the day you requested the return.
- Request a Return:
- You must obtain and print a return label by accessing our returns portal and following the on screen steps. If you do not have access to a printer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can create a label for you.
- Send It Back
Place all of the items you wish to return into the original packaging, re-seal the box and affix the printed returns label onto the box before taking it to your local service point. This will be with DPD if in the UK and DHL if outside of the UK.
- If you are outside of the EU and are returning using the DHL prepaid label, you will also need to provide a commercial invoice. For your convenience, a copy of this can be found here.
- What's Next
- Once we have received your product(s), the payment method used to make the original purchase will be refunded. Please allow 10 days from receipt at our warehouse for your return credit to be processed. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate exchanges at this time so a new order will be required.
Please get in touch with our Customer Care team on +44(0)1367 242 818 or by emailing email@example.com if you are unable to print your returns label.
- For faulty items only, please submit a claim via the button below.
If you have purchased a product from one our retailers (either store or online), you must return your product to the retailer. At this time, Ariat.com is unable to process any returns for purchases that originated elsewhere. Similarly, if you bought your item from us here on ariat.com, you will not be able to return it to any of our retailer’s stores.