- Get Organised
- Return items should be unworn, and still have their tags and original packaging.
- You may return your items within 30 days of placing your order.
- Request A Return Authorisation
- You must obtain a return authorisation number by clicking here and following the on screen steps
- Send It Back
- Place all of the unwanted products, along with the Return Number detail into the original packaging, re-seal the box and stick the pre-printed returns label onto the box before taking it to your local office for sending it back. This will be with DPD if in the UK and DHL if outside of the UK.
- If your Return Number is not included within your parcel, it is not going to be possible for us to identify your original payment method and you will not be refunded.
- If you are outside of the EU and are returning using the DHL prepaid label, you will also need to provide a commercial invoice. For your convenience, a copy of this can be found here.
- What's Next
- Once we have received your product(s), the payment method used to make the original purchase will be refunded. Please allow 10 days from receipt at our warehouse for your return credit to be processed. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate exchanges at this time so a new order will be required
Please get in touch with our Customer Care team on +44(0)1367 242 818 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't have a pre-paid return label.
If you have purchased a product from one our retailers (either store or online), you must return your product to the retailer. At this time, Ariat.com is unable to process any returns for purchases that originated elsewhere. Similarly, if you bought your item from us here on ariat.com, you will not be able to return it to any of our retailer’s stores.
Temporary Extended Returns
To help make your shopping a little easier during these times of uncertainty, we want you to buy with confidence knowing that items purchased online from March 1st can now be returned to us up until the 31st May 2020. This temporary extended returns period will be reviewed at the end of May, so please check back here for any updates.