At Ariat, we measure our success in our people. It's their commitment, talent, work ethic, and endless dedication that helps us reach our goals. We're dedicated to creating a motivated and energetic team, and giving them an environment where they can thrive. We don't just sell a lifestyle, we live it. Striving to ride and live outdoors every day.
If you are interested in joining the Ariat team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Horses welcome to apply.
Area Sales Manager – South of France
We are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to deliver the strategic plan for France in the south of the country.
This is a great opportunity to join a superb organisation as it continues to grow. A full job description is attached – click here
The job role will require you to:
- Work effectively with existing and new accounts
- Execute a structured selling process with responsibility for specific accounts
- Prepare and execute clear plans for working with all accounts in the area
- Report to Territory manager
- Observe market and feedback to Territory manager with all brand relevant product and market developments.
- Fulfil objectives on a Seasonal basis
- Be responsible for maintaining company policies, procedures and sales requirements within the area.
You will bring to us the following:
- Business qualification with proven senior sales experience
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of professional commercial experience with proven track record of success
- 2+ years of managing large business channels, preferably within a consumer goods /retail company experience essential.
- Great presentation / communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent self organisation, route planning and travel experience
- Flexibility with regards to working pattern – this role will involve extensive travel as well as attendance to shows, launches and meetings including weekends.
- IT Literacy – familiar with all MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
- A valid driving licence.
- Country / Equestrian industry knowledge preferred – someone with an interest in riding or hunting would be at an advantage
If you have any questions regarding the role or wish to apply then please contact HumanResources.AE@Ariat.com attaching a CV and letter of application by the closing date of 17th May 2019.