At Ariat, we measure our success in our people. It's their commitment, talent, work ethic, and endless dedication that helps us reach our goals. We're dedicated to creating a motivated and energetic team, and giving them an environment where they can thrive. We don't just sell a lifestyle, we live it. Striving to ride and live outdoors every day.
If you are interested in joining the Ariat team, email your CV to email@example.com. Horses welcome to apply.
AE Business Systems Analyst
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for customer and consumer facing applications. You will work with a dynamic global team involved with supporting the employees, systems, and applications within Ariat’s corporate environment. This position serves as a face of IT; addressing all issues with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Manage the customer and consumer facing applications including B2B, ariat.com, returns, customer service tools e.g. ServiceNow
- Manage Sage 200 application and environment
- Create communication plans to affected parties and stakeholders
- Proactively audit systems and improve configuration settings and to keep current with the latest capabilities of each release.
- Respond to user application issues and enhancements in a timely manner
- Assist with integration of third-party vendors
- Participate in a 24/7 on call schedule if required
- Constantly look for ways to improve user productivity by staying on top of new and emerging technologies (both consumer and enterprise).
- Contribute to the creation of standard procedures that better streamline the IT team’s workflow
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Troubleshooting and resolving system service issues.
- Keep up to date with new technologies.
- Create and maintain local policies and procedures and support the establishment of global policies, procedures, standards and frameworks
- Support contract management activities and processes using standard worldwide systems and tools
- Ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions
- Help facilitate PMO governance, including reviews and prioritization working with both AE and AI PMO teams.
- Coordinate meetings, update and maintain project documentation and reporting
- Run / facilitate workshops
- Prioritise and plan project activities
- Pro-actively identify, record and track risks and issues
- Support project roll outs with training plans, materials and interactive web learning support to stakeholders
- Define and document processes for the Business
- Control scope by identifying changes requested to either time, scope or quality of project deliverables and logging them appropriately
- Be open to learning industry standard techniques for business analysis in a software / IT environment e.g. UML, Soft Systems Methodology
- Lead role in IT projects for Ariat Europe
- Propose training requirements for the optimal use of all business applications.
- Define KPI’s and generate reports with business owners on efficiency of use of applications – propose improvements and clear action plan.
- Day to day management of and support the development of the Apprentice IT Support Engineer
- In depth Sage 200 knowledge
- Technology enthusiast who is always excited to learn about new apps, devices, and ways to do things better
- In depth knowledge of existing processes and improvements to be implement to improve operational efficiency and ultimately increase sales.
- Love to solve problems and get at the root of issues
- Upbeat and positive, motivated by making someone else’s day smoother
- Super detail oriented and highly organized. It bothers you when things are not lined up properly or documentation doesn’t exist
- Incredibly reliable and follow through on what you promise
- Proactively handle anticipated issues before they arise
- Flexible to work varied shifts, overtime, and occasional weekends. Working from home to be agreed with line manager and not on the same day as the Infrastructure Systems Engineer.
- MS Exchange/LDAP/Active Directory experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Ability to rapidly identify and resolve issues under pressure.
- Can handle multiple tasks with a clear sense of ownership and priority.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and successfully executing complex IT projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist with helpdesk tickets and calls as required.
- Work with and manage the Apprentice AE IT Support Engineer and provide cover for one another as required including helpdesk cover. Due to the size of the IT leave will also need to be planned to ensure there is cover.
- Work with US application team.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server environments and technologies including Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, IIS, DFS, and Group Policy.
- Experience with Infrastructure design and implementation, server redundancy, disaster recovery, backup, replication, and load balancing.
- Experience in Network Appliance NAS/SAN environment and connectivity (iSCSI, FCoE, FC, NFS).
- Knowledge of VMWare vSphere, CISCO, SQL, Office, Veeam, Adobe
- Knowledge of Cisco networking and security equipment.
- Able and willing to travel domestically or internationally as needed.
We are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to deliver the strategic plan for France in the south of the country.
This is a great opportunity to join a superb organisation as it continues to grow. A full job description is attached – click here
The job role will require you to:
- Work effectively with existing and new accounts
- Execute a structured selling process with responsibility for specific accounts
- Prepare and execute clear plans for working with all accounts in the area
- Report to Territory manager
- Observe market and feedback to Territory manager with all brand relevant product and market developments.
- Fulfil objectives on a Seasonal basis
- Be responsible for maintaining company policies, procedures and sales requirements within the area.
You will bring to us the following:
- Business qualification with proven senior sales experience
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of professional commercial experience with proven track record of success
- 2+ years of managing large business channels, preferably within a consumer goods /retail company experience essential.
- Great presentation / communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent self organisation, route planning and travel experience
- Flexibility with regards to working pattern – this role will involve extensive travel as well as attendance to shows, launches and meetings including weekends.
- IT Literacy – familiar with all MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
- A valid driving licence.
- Country / Equestrian industry knowledge preferred – someone with an interest in riding or hunting would be at an advantage
If you have any questions regarding the role or wish to apply then please contact HumanResources.AE@Ariat.com attaching a CV and letter of application by the closing date of 17th May 2019.
French Speaking Customer Service Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team!
5% Pension contributions
25 days of holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
We are looking to appoint a confident and self-motivated individual to join our European Customer Service Team and support our French customers.
The successful applicant will be fluent in French and English (advanced or native levels)
Providing excellent customer service to both our retailers and end-consumers by telephone, email and other systems, as well as supporting the Customer Service team to achieve all common objectives.
- Providing a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers
- A focal point of contact for the French market
- Maintaining accurate product knowledge in order to successfully answer all customer enquiries
- Working closely with our sales team and building strong customer focused relationships
- Responding promptly to a high volume of cases, emails and calls on a daily basis
- Processing sales orders, sales returns and warranties as dictated by the team KPIs
- Supporting the business during show season either in the office or at events
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- The ability to take the initiative and to prioritise work;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Enthusiasm and a positive approach to solving problems;
- Strong IT skills (including Excel to intermediate level or higher);
- The ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure.
Working in a busy open-plan office;
Dress code is office casual;
To apply for the role, please send your CV with covering letter detailing your suitability for this role to HumanResources.AE@Ariat.com