At Ariat, we measure our success in our people. It's their commitment, talent, work ethic, and endless dedication that helps us reach our goals. We're dedicated to creating a motivated and energetic team, and giving them an environment where they can thrive. We don't just sell a lifestyle, we live it. Striving to ride and live outdoors every day.
If you are interested in joining the Ariat team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Horses welcome to apply.
Benelux Customer Service Specialist
Working in beautiful offices in rural Oxfordshire, you will be a key contact for our Dutch and French customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team!
• 5% Pension contributions
• 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
We are looking to appoint a confident and self-motivated individual to join our European Customer Service Team on a full time basis (37½ hours per week), although part-time applications may also be considered.
The successful applicant will be fluent in Dutch and English (advanced or native levels) and ideally also in French.
• Providing a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers
• A focal point of contact for the Dutch and French markets
• Maintaining accurate product knowledge in order to successfully answer all customer enquiries
• Working closely with our sales team and building strong customer focused relationships.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent organisation and time management skills;
• The ability to take the initiative and to prioritise work;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Strong IT skills (including Excel to intermediate level or higher);
• The ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure;
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch and ideally French
This is an excellent role which has arisen as a result of internal progression.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
For further information or to apply please contact HumanResources.AE@ariat.com