Devon IV Paddock Boot
Style # 10027242Our Devon IV paddock boot is a showcase for outstanding comfort, stability and durability, presented in beautiful full-grain leather. The moisture-wicking lining also provides exceptional breathability. An antiqued brass zipper and elastic gore allow easy on/off, while removable Wiggle Room footbeds give young athletes the opportunity to keep their favourite new boots even longer.
- 4LR™ footbed for support and cushioning
- Removable Ariat® Wiggle Room™ insert creates room for growing feet. As the kid's feet grow, simply remove the insert from beneath the footbed
- Full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-wicking and breathable lining
- Elastic twin gore
- Antiqued brass YKK® zipper
- Stabilising lateral motion control device
- Duratread™ outsole with rider tested traction zones
- Shaft Height: "5"""
- Technology Filter: 4LR
- Material Composition: Leather
- Toe Shape: Round
- Technology: 4LR
Outstanding everyday support and comfort: Ariat’s® entry-level technology, Four Layer Rebound (4LR™), cushions and stabilises the foot for all-day comfort and performance.
- Four-layer footbed provides superior comfort.
- Lightweight shank stabilises to add support.
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.