Style # 10018769The Burford combines the traditional look and use of a welly with a bit of added style and design. Created with waterproof, vulcanised rubber to ensure your feet stay dry, these wellies feature a shock absorbing EVA midsole for added all-day foot comfort. Utilising Ariat’s ATS Pro® technology for heightened performance, the Burford has a moisture-wicking layer to deliver comfort and durability with Agion® technology for intense odour defence. Base layer air vents regulate temperature to keep feet cool and comfortable and a Smart Rebound™ heel pad provides enhanced shock absorption and energy return. The upper adjustable leather strap closure and leather trimmed top add a bit of style to the traditional look and the easy-off "heel kick" feature and Duratread™ outsole make these boots a necessity in your country wardrobe.
- Shaft Height: "15"""
- Technology Filter: ATS PRO
- Material Composition: Rubber
- Toe Shape: Round
- Waterproof: Rubber
- Technology: ATS PRO
Advanced stability with superior comfort: Ariat’s innovative ATS Pro® mid-level technology with upgraded comfort delivers heightened performance for reliability in and out of the saddle.
- Moisture-wicking layer delivers comfort and durability with Agion® technology for intense odour defence.
- Full length, anatomically-engineered polyurethane footbed offers superior, long-lasting support.
- Smart Rebound™ dissipates pressure in the forefoot and cushions the heel.
- Base layer air vents regulate temperature to keep feet cool and comfortable.
- Lightweight, composite, forked shank creates superior stability.
- Duratread™ outsole for maximuml wear resistance.
- Most Relevant
- Most Helpful
- Highest to Lowest Rating
- Lowest to Highest Rating
- Most Recent
Required fields are marked with *