- Return items should be unworn, and still have their tags and original packaging
- You may return your items within 30 days of placing your order. Please ensure our return centre receives your order within 15 days from the day you requested the return.
- Face masks - final sale: In accordance to health regulations, please note that all face mask orders are final and we cannot accept returns on these.
Request a Return
- You must obtain and print a return label by accessing our returns portal and following the on screen steps. If you do not have access to a printer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can create a label for you.
Send It Back
- Place all of the items you wish to return into the original packaging, re-seal the box and affix the printed returns label onto the box before taking it to your local service point. Based on your location, this will either be DPD or DHL. You will find the courier used for your return on your returns label. Please use the links below to find your respective local service points.
DHL Parcel Shop
- If you are outside of the EU and are returning using the DHL prepaid label, you will also need to provide a commercial invoice. For your convenience, a copy of this can be found here.
- Once we have received your product(s), the payment method used to make the original purchase will be refunded. Please allow 10 days from receipt at our warehouse for your return credit to be processed. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate exchanges at this time so a new order will be required
For faulty items only, please submit a claim via the button below:
- For details of our full returns policy, please click here
If you have purchased a product from one our retailers (either store or online), you must return your product to the retailer. At this time, Ariat.com is unable to process any returns for purchases that originated elsewhere. Similarly, if you bought your item from us here on ariat.com, you will not be able to return it to any of our retailer's stores.
In the event of a No-Deal Brexit, returns from Europe are expected to take a bit longer than usual. We are working with our transport partners to ensure that all returns are sent back to the UK as soon as possible, but we do anticipate that there will be some additional days added to the current timeline. We appreciate your understanding.