- Return items should be unworn, and still have their tags and original packaging
- You may return your items within 30 days of placing your order. Please ensure our return centre receives your order within 15 days from the day you requested the return.
- Face masks - final sale: In accordance to health regulations, please note that all face mask orders are final and we cannot accept returns on these.
Request a Return
- You must obtain and print a return label by accessing our returns portal and following the on screen steps. If you do not have access to a printer, please contact us at email@example.com and we can create a label for you.
- Using a non-authorised third party to return an item to us can result in delays to us receiving your return and in you receiving your refund. We are not obligated to cover the cost of your return if you do not use one of our authorised partners and pre-paid labels. Please ensure that you only use our approved, pre-paid, returns labels.
Send It Back
- Place all of the items you wish to return into the original packaging, re-seal the box and affix the printed returns label onto the box before taking it to your local service point. Based on your location, this will either be DPD or DHL. You will find the courier used for your return on your returns label. Please use the links below to find your respective local service points.
DHL Parcel Shop
- If you are outside of the EU and are returning using the DHL prepaid label, you will also need to provide a commercial invoice. For your convenience, a copy of this can be found here.
- Once we have received your product(s), the payment method used to make the original purchase will be refunded. Please allow 10 working days from receipt at our warehouse for your return credit to be processed. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate exchanges at this time so a new order will be required
For faulty items only, please submit a claim via the button below:
- For details of our full returns policy, please click here
If you have purchased a product from one our retailers (either store or online), you must return your product to the retailer. At this time, Ariat.com is unable to process any returns for purchases that originated elsewhere. Similarly, if you bought your item from us here on ariat.com, you will not be able to return it to any of our retailer's stores.
Extended Holiday Returns
To help make your festive season shopping a little easier, we want you to buy with confidence knowing that items purchased online between 1st November 2021 and 31st December 2021, can be returned to us up until the 31st January 2022.
Please follow our normal returns process to return any unwanted gifts to us for a full refund.
Returns from Europe are taking a bit longer than usual. We are working with our transport partners to ensure that all returns are sent back to the UK as soon as possible, but we do anticipate that there will be some additional days added to the current timeline. We appreciate your understanding.