Style # 10021628An advanced cowboy boot, the Chute Out features Ariat’s LeatherTEK™ technology which pairs premium leather outsoles with innovative design features that provide superior comfort and durability. A hidden TPU forefoot pressure shield protects small bones and tendons, while ATS® Pro technology offers superior, long-lasting support and comfort. Made from premium full-grain leather and created with a deeper scallop and a unique upper pattern mixed with underlays and stitching, these boots perform and look great. The look is completed with a Goodyear leather welt and a hand-nailed, colour stained veg-tan leather outsole and heel.
- Shaft Height: "12"""
- Technology Filter: ATS PRO
- Material Composition: Leather
- Toe Shape: Cutter
- Technology: ATS PRO
Advanced stability with superior comfort: Ariat’s innovative ATS Pro® mid-level technology with upgraded comfort delivers heightened performance for reliability in and out of the saddle.
- Moisture-wicking layer delivers comfort and durability with Agion® technology for intense odour defence.
- Full length, anatomically-engineered polyurethane footbed offers superior, long-lasting support.
- Smart Rebound™ dissipates pressure in the forefoot and cushions the heel.
- Base layer air vents regulate temperature to keep feet cool and comfortable.
- Lightweight, composite, forked shank creates superior stability.
- Duratread™ outsole for maximuml wear resistance.