At Ariat, we measure our success in our people. It's their commitment, talent, work ethic, and endless dedication that helps us reach our goals. We're dedicated to creating a motivated and energetic team, and giving them an environment where they can thrive. We don't just sell a lifestyle, we live it. Striving to ride and live outdoors every day.
If you are interested in joining the Ariat team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Horses welcome to apply.
Area Sales Manager – South of France
We are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to deliver the strategic plan for France in the south of the country.
This is a great opportunity to join a superb organisation as it continues to grow. A full job description is attached – click here
The job role will require you to:
- Work effectively with existing and new accounts
- Execute a structured selling process with responsibility for specific accounts
- Prepare and execute clear plans for working with all accounts in the area
- Report to Territory manager
- Observe market and feedback to Territory manager with all brand relevant product and market developments.
- Fulfil objectives on a Seasonal basis
- Be responsible for maintaining company policies, procedures and sales requirements within the area.
You will bring to us the following:
- Business qualification with proven senior sales experience
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of professional commercial experience with proven track record of success
- 2+ years of managing large business channels, preferably within a consumer goods /retail company experience essential.
- Great presentation / communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent self organisation, route planning and travel experience
- Flexibility with regards to working pattern – this role will involve extensive travel as well as attendance to shows, launches and meetings including weekends.
- IT Literacy – familiar with all MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
- A valid driving licence.
- Country / Equestrian industry knowledge preferred – someone with an interest in riding or hunting would be at an advantage
If you have any questions regarding the role or wish to apply then please contact HumanResources.AE@Ariat.com attaching a CV and letter of application by the closing date of 17th May 2019.
French Speaking Customer Service Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team!
5% Pension contributions
25 days of holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
We are looking to appoint a confident and self-motivated individual to join our European Customer Service Team and support our French customers.
The successful applicant will be fluent in French and English (advanced or native levels)
Providing excellent customer service to both our retailers and end-consumers by telephone, email and other systems, as well as supporting the Customer Service team to achieve all common objectives.
- Providing a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers
- A focal point of contact for the French market
- Maintaining accurate product knowledge in order to successfully answer all customer enquiries
- Working closely with our sales team and building strong customer focused relationships
- Responding promptly to a high volume of cases, emails and calls on a daily basis
- Processing sales orders, sales returns and warranties as dictated by the team KPIs
- Supporting the business during show season either in the office or at events
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- The ability to take the initiative and to prioritise work;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Enthusiasm and a positive approach to solving problems;
- Strong IT skills (including Excel to intermediate level or higher);
- The ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure.
Working in a busy open-plan office;
Dress code is office casual;
To apply for the role, please send your CV with covering letter detailing your suitability for this role to HumanResources.AE@Ariat.com