At Ariat, we measure our success in our people. It's their commitment, talent, work ethic, and endless dedication that helps us reach our goals. We're dedicated to creating a motivated and energetic team, and giving them an environment where they can thrive. We don't just sell a lifestyle, we live it. Striving to ride and live outdoors every day.
If you are interested in joining the Ariat team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Horses welcome to apply.
Customer Service Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team!
5% Pension contributions
25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
We are looking to appoint a confident and self-motivated individual to join our European Customer Service Team on a full time basis (37½ hours per week).
The successful applicant will be fluent in English (advanced or native levels)
Normal working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday; however, additional hours may be required on an ad-hoc basis, which could include weekend work, although this is not a regular occurrence.
Our office is based in Harwell, Oxfordshire, just a short bus ride from Didcot train station.
Providing excellent customer service to both our retailers and Sales team by telephone, email and other systems, as well as supporting the Customer Service Team to achieve all common objectives.
• Providing a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers
• A focal point of contact for customers
• Maintaining accurate product knowledge in order to successfully answer all customer enquiries
• Working closely with our sales team and building strong customer focused relationships.
• Responding promptly to a high volume of calls, cases, voicemails and emails on a daily basis
• Processing sales orders, sales returns and warranties as dictated by the team KPIs
• Supporting the business during show season either in the office or at events
The ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• The ability to take the initiative and to prioritise work
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong IT skills (including Excel to intermediate level or higher)
• The ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
Working in a busy open-plan office;
Dress code is office casual;
To apply for the role, please send your CV with covering letter detailing your suitability for this role to HumanResources.AE@Ariat.com