If you are interested in joining the Ariat team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Horses welcome to apply.
Customer Services Manager
We are looking for a proactive, highly motivated individual who has a passion for customer satisfaction and who has experience of managing a team of customer service professionals.
Successful candidates will be responsible for managing and delivering the strategic and business customer care objectives through day-to-day management of the Customer Service function. You will take overall responsibility for all aspects of the Customer Service team activities in order to improve business performance, introduce efficiencies and provide excellent customer care within the company values.
• To work closely with the teams in Operations, Sales, US stakeholders and other business functions to produce the best customer experience for Ariat Europe customers.
• To work closely with all stakeholders to consider and implement business efficiencies to improve the customer journey
• To set KPIs for individuals within the customer service team and complete performance reviews
• To develop procedures, policies and standards for the department
• To analyse data and provide business information to determine operational effectiveness and areas for improvement
• To build and retain long-lasting customer relationships through the implementation of relevant business plans
• To work with the team to define personal development plans setting and achieving relevant goals
• To take ownership of driving a customer-focused culture, ensuring an easy, positive shopping experience in a multi-channel environment
• To be responsible for implementing relevant tools and processes for business improvement as well as identifying efficiencies to business processes
• To utilise knowledge of customer insight to establish and maintain service agreements with relevant stakeholders
• To share a customer care passion with your team
• To utilise a strong understanding of the key principles of the shopping experience and customers' expectations to enhance and improve the Ariat customer journey
In order to carry out this role you will bring to us:
• Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Analytical and data reporting track record
• Articulate, strong communication skills
• Organisation, planning, time management and prioritisation abilities
• IT Literacy including MS Office especially Excel
• 3+ years senior customer service management experience ideally within an international SME
• A proven track record of successfully leading a customer service team
In addition, you will ideally have experience working across the US and/or Europe, experience of consumer fashion products and a second European language.
To apply for the role, please send your CV with covering letter detailing your suitability for this role to email@example.com