Event in which you compete: Grand Prix Show Jumper
Hometown: Westlake Village, CA, USA
Number of years riding: 20 years
Career accomplishments to date:
- • Winner of the 2010 $35,000 Blenheim Summer Classic II Grand Prix
- • 2008 Talent Search Medal Finals champion
- • 2008 NAYRC individual gold medalist
- • 2008 NAYRC team gold medalist
- • 2008 NAYRC style of riding award winner
- • 2007 CPHA Foundation Dan Abbey Sportsmanship award winner
- • 2007 USEF National Hunt Seat Medal Finals Reserve Champion
Favorite Ariat product: the Volant Tall Boots and the Triumph Show Coat.
Proudest career moment: Winning individual and team gold medals at the 2008 NAYRC and also winning the USEF Talent Search finals.
Tell us about your first horse: My first horse was a paint pony named Taffy Apple.
You ride because: I ride because I love the competitive aspect of the sport of show jumping and also for the love of the horse.
If you weren’t a professional rider, you would be a: If I weren’t a professional rider I would love to be a marine biologist.
Favorite mentor or idol growing up: My mentors have been my trainers Karen Healey and Ian Millar.
Favorite place to travel: South Florida
Favorite way to unwind outside the barn:My favorite way to unwind outside of the barn is running and yoga.