Vortex S Tall Riding Boot
Style # VORTEX_S_W_FOOAriat sport tall boots deliver advanced performance, fit and design. Premium European leather combined with high-tech detailing creates a superior, ergonomic boot with unmatched comfort for the uncompromising equestrian athlete.
- Premium calf leather upper
- Snake print cuff and flexion area
- Behind-the-knee mobility curve
- Stretch lining for comfort
- Full-length elasticized panel on lateral side for enhanced flexibility
- Oiled leather inner calf panel
- Premium Nitro™ technology that delivers a lightweight combination of flexibility and engineered support that cushions and stabilizes the foot for flawless performance
- Duratread™ outsole with rider-tested traction zones for maximum wear resistance
- Full-length premium coiled zipper with updated positioning for a better fit
- Revolutionary Shock Shield™ technology provides shock absorption for all-day comfort
- Technology Filter: SHOCK SHIELD
- Toe Shape: Round
- Size Shaft: RM, FM, RT
- Shopping Guide Filter: Vortex
Vortex S Tall Riding Boot is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by KristinL from Disappointing! Was so excited to buy these boots! I love the more sleek and professional look of the Vortex S compared to the Vortex, and I LOVE the snake skin detailing. I was assured by ariat that there was no difference between the two with the exception of the snake detailing and the placement of the flex panel. This is incorrect. The shaft of the boot is completely different. The back of the boot comes all the way to the back of the knee making movability difficult and is very uncomfortable. It also takes away from the Spanish top. They are also not true to size. I am a regular calf, tall, and these are the circumference of a slim calf. On top of that, the tip of the zipper broke clean off as I was zipping them up. I just got them today, but will be returning immediately. I am very disappointed Ariat.
Date published: 2018-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarieP from Love this boot!! I've had my eye on this boot for a while and finally decided to go for it, so glad I did! The entry system takes some attention the first couple times but then you get the hang of it and its easy and comfortable to slip on and off. Break in time was minimal and it is so comfortable I was able to wear it all day walking around the barn in between horses. thank you ariat, I really love my vortex!!
Date published: 2018-11-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by JuJu2 from beautiful boot but beware of design zipper flaw because the boot has a diagonal sweep zipper around back on leg it does not want to zip, even with no leg in it! Buy the volants, better design and quality!
Date published: 2018-12-18