RigTek Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot
Style # RIGTEK_PULL_H2O_CT_M_FOOThe RigTek™ Pull-On H2O is made to be tough, sturdy and dependable. This boot features Waterproof Pro construction which utilizes waterproof full-grain leather and waterproof membrane to keep moisture out and keep you dry as a bone. ATS® technology provides exceptional support, stability and comfort. Built on the RigTek Rebound Platform, these boots feature a lightweight PU sole for maximum cushioning and durability; this is an ideal boot for the oilfield because it excels in slippery environments. Other features include mesh lining for breathability and a 90-degree heel. Goodyear leather welt construction provides maximum durability and wear protection. Composite toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Shaft Height: "11"""
- Technology Filter: ATS
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Round
- Safety Toe: Composite Toe
- Waterproof: Waterproof Pro
- Technology: ATS
Our mid-level technology offers optimal stability and all-day comfort for performance you can depend on. A. Moisture-wicking footbed for comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer for shock absorption and support
- Lightweight composite forked shank for stability
- A variety of outsole options for maximum wear resistance