WorkHog Matrix VentTEK Work Boot
Style # P15487_M_FOOThe Workhog's extra-wide stability shank helps keep you supported on the job. These performance work boots are engineered to provide all-around comfort and reduced foot fatigue and feature a VentTEK™ mesh and leather shaft with cooling lining.
- Soft toe is ASTM 2892-11 EH rated
- VentTEK™ shaft combines leather with cooling mesh panels
- Patented U-Turn® entry system makes pulling on easy
- ATS® Max technology for stability, support and foot-fatigue reduction
- EVA midsole for shock absorption and comfort
- Premium full-grain leather foot
- Dri Freeze® performance mesh lining
- Goodyear welt construction
- Oil- and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole
- Self-cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design
- 90-degree heel
- 11" shaft
- Shaft Height: 11"
- Technology Filter: ATS Max
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Wide Square
- Safety Toe: Soft Toe
WorkHog Matrix VentTEK Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gilberto from Most comfortable work boots I have ever worn. Bought a little over a month ago, and couldn't be happier. A little stiff around the calves and ankles at first, and took a week or so to break them in.
Date published: 2019-04-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by Noone from Not worth it I bought these boots 2 months ago. Still cant get them comfortable and the right one is significantly smaller.
Date published: 2019-03-20