Rebar Giga Flex Composite Toe Work Boot
Style # P15486_M_FOOGame-changing boots engineered for lightweight flexibility. Optimal for bending, lifting or kneeling motions with comfort cushioning and a slip-resistant outsole.
- Composite safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- 100% metallic
- 4LR™ footbed for support and cushioning
- EVA midsole for shock absorption and comfort
- Injected lateral support cage
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Mesh panels to enhance flex, comfort and breathability
- Mesh lining
- Forefoot flex notch
- Oil-and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole with debris-release tread design
- Defined heel
- Shaft Height: 3.5"
- Technology Filter: 4LR
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Round
- Safety Toe: Composite Toe
- Technology: 4LR
Rebar Giga Flex Composite Toe Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DallasWest from Most comfortable work shoe ever! Comming from wearing Reebok's for about the last 5 years, I took a chance with these and wow did it pay off. I don't believe they will hold up to heavy factory work but for electrical, low voltage and service work they are great. No foot pain what so ever(that is rare with new shoes/boots). Time will tell the sturdiness but 2 months and great so far(still look brand new with light cleaning). They are light weight and very grippy. No sweaty feet or smells. Great for walking around and climbing ladders. First pair of work boots/shoes that i didn't rip off right after work. I wear them around everywhere. Would recommend to anyone with a wider foot because the toe cap is so roomie. Great support for long days. And colors are not too bad. Could have mild-ed down the neon colors a bit, but hey I guess that's what's in style.
Date published: 2018-06-19