Rebar Flex Lo Composite Toe Work Boot
Style # P15226_M_FOOGame-changing boots engineered for lightweight flexibility. Optimal for bending, lifting or kneeling motions with comfort cushioning and a slip-resistant outsole.
- Composite safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- 100% non metallic
- 4LR™ footbed for support and cushioning
- EVA midsole for shock absorption and comfort
- ESS midsole in heel for comfort and support
- Injected lateral support cage
- Leather and mesh upper
- Mesh lining
- Leather in key protection and support areas combined with rugged mesh panels
- Forefoot flex notch
- Oil-and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole with debris-release tread design
- Defined heel
- Shaft Height: 3.5"
- Technology Filter: 4LR
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Round
- Safety Toe: Composite Toe
- Technology: 4LR
Rebar Flex Lo Composite Toe Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rsnyder from Comfortable up to 20 hours a day I bought these right after a convention in Las Vegas in January. Have been comfortable from the minute I put them on and seem to be wearing well. The toe portion however looked worn out within a week of receiving them, so not good if your visiting clients or in sales. Overall I am happy with the feel but not the ascetics at all. Based on that alone I would not recommend or purchase again
Date published: 2018-05-29