WorkHog Wellington Waterproof Work Boot
Style # P14162_M_FOOBuilt-tough work boots featuring Waterproof Pro™ impermeable leathers for durable long-lasting protection. The Workhog® is also engineered with an extra-wide stability shank to provide all-around comfort and reduced foot fatigue.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction with waterproof full-grain leather
- Mesh lining
- Goodyear welt construction
- Stability chassis
- Self-cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Oil- and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole
- 90-degree heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/1/75 C/75 EH rated
- Soft safety toe is ASTM 2992-11 EH rated
- ATS® Pro technology for stability and comfort
- Patented U-Turn® entry system makes pulling on easy
- Shaft Height: 11"
- Technology Filter: ATS Max
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Wide Square
- Safety Toe: Soft Toe
- Waterproof: Waterproof Pro
WorkHog Wellington Waterproof Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SmithBro from Great boot, good price I bought these a couple weeks ago and have worn them to work quite a few times. They break in relatively quickly and are comfortable out of the box. Another pair of red wings I own were painful for a few days. Definitely worth the money. They also look great! I did have to go down 1.5 sizes from my sneaker size.
Date published: 2017-10-31