Rebar Flex 6" Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot
Style # P13477_M_FOOFor jobs requiring repetitive bending or up and down motions, these innovative boots offer superb lightweight flexibility. Waterproof with supportive cushioning, they're ideal for construction, factory/warehouse or ranch/farm work.
- Waterproof leather in key protection and support areas combined with rugged mesh panels
- 100% non-metallic
- Anatomical last for true fit
- Injected lateral support cage
- Forefoot flex notch
- Mesh lining
- Overlasted construction with hidden EVA cushioning midsole
- ESS midsole in heel for extra protection and support
- Oil-and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole with debris-release tread design
- Defined heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- 4LR™ footbed for support and cushioning
- Shaft Height: 6"
- Technology Filter: 4LR
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Round
- Safety Toe: Composite Toe
- Waterproof: Waterproof Pro
- Technology: 4LR
Rebar Flex 6" Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by cdg010 from Boot laces broken Bought these 10 months ago and 4 boot laces came apart on my left shoe. Can hardly tie the shoe now.
Date published: 2018-07-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by pski35 from Don't buy I bought 2 pair of these boots on a special sale at a local retailer a year ago, and within 6 months all of the lace loops on one boot broke and some had started to break on the other. Started wearing the 2nd pair, and in 6 months, the lace loops have started to break. I will not buy another Ariat product.
Date published: 2018-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bud 1978 from Great Boots! Bought these boots a few months back I work in a body shop and do a lot of bending and walking and I’m very pleased with them so far very comfortable, lightweight will definitely be getting another pair.
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by WilliamsMT from Boot Lace Issues I bought these 6 months ago and one boot lace is broken and the loops on the other boot are ripping open.
Date published: 2018-03-28