Style # 10021488
Rebar Flex 6"
Rebar Flex 6"
Game-changing boots engineered for lightweight flexibility. Optimal for bending, lifting or kneeling motions with comfort cushioning and a slip-resistant outsole.
- Leather in key protection and support areas combined with rugged mesh panels
- 100% non-metallic
- Anatomical last for true fit
- Injected lateral support cage
- Forefoot flex notch
- Mesh lining
- Overlasted construction with hidden EVA cushioning midsole
- ESS midsole in heel for extra protection and support
- Oil-and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole with debris-release tread design
- Defined heel
- Soft toe is ASTM 2892-11 EH rated
- 4LR™ footbed for support and cushioning
- Shaft Height: 6"
- Technology Filter: 4LR
- Toe Shape: ROUND
- Safety Toe: SOFT TOE
- Technology: 4LR
Free Standard Ground Shipping On All Domestic Orders $99 or More
Outstanding Everyday Support and Comfort: Ariat’s® entry-level technology, Four Layer Rebound (4LR™), cushions and stabilizes the foot for all-day comfort and performance.
- Four-layer footbed provides superior comfort.
- Lightweight shank stabilizes to add support.
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
Rebar Flex 6" is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elite 193 from Total Comfort Had the boots about a month and have only great things to say ! Comfort, stability, traction, agile and light weight. This boot has is all.
Date published: 2017-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by steamer from my house I bought the rebar a mouth ago really like them. the run a little small could a size wider.
Date published: 2017-08-31
Rated 2 out of 5 by jjjjw from This is a flexible lightweight work shoe, which is nice but the arch support is terrible, after I bought a quality insole it turned into a really good shoe
Date published: 2017-11-28