Sierra Shadowland Steel Toe Work Boot
Style # P13473_M_FOOBest for harsh outdoor work and high heat environments such as railroad or welding, this Western-inspired work boot features heat and abrasion resistance, gel cushioning and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole.
- Premium full-grain leather
- Three-row stitch with additional heavy decorative stitch design
- Mesh lining
- Goodyear welt
- Heavy duty oil- and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole
- 90-degree heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- Soft toe is ASTM 2892-11 EH rated
- ATS® performance features for stability and all-day comfort
- Shaft Height: 10"
- Technology Filter: ATS
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Wide Square
- Safety Toe: Steel Toe
- Technology: ATS
Sierra Shadowland Steel Toe Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ryan19 from Comfortable and great construction Have to say these are probably the most comfortable work boots I’ve ever worn. I have wide feet so finding a good fitting pair of boots is hard, but these fit the bill 110%. Awesome construction, great styling (even if it is a work boot), and an all around great boot. Would not hesitate to purchase again.
Date published: 2017-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by RBUCK from LOOK NO FURTHER! Just bought my second pair.. I've lived in boots for the better part of my adult life. After 25 years in an industrial production environment this is the first boot I've purchased twice. Be aware that the sole is not replaceable but the comfort, durability and slip resistance is second to none. This is an extremely well constructed reasonably price boot. I highly recommend this product!
Date published: 2018-02-01