Sierra Shadowland Work Boot
Style # P13472_M_FOOBest for harsh outdoor work and high heat environments such as railroad or welding, this Western-inspired work boot features heat and abrasion resistance, gel cushioning and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole.
- Premium full-grain leather
- Three-row stitch with additional heavy decorative stitch design
- Mesh lining
- Goodyear welt
- Heavy duty oil- and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole
- 90-degree heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- Soft toe is ASTM 2892-11 EH rated
- ATS® performance features for stability and all-day comfort
- Shaft Height: 10"
- Technology Filter: ATS
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH Rated
- Toe Shape: Wide Square
- Safety Toe: Soft Toe
- Technology: ATS
Sierra Shadowland Work Boot is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AirJordan23 from The Most Comfortable Boot I've worn in years.... I just bought these boots about a month ago, and I tell you the honest truth. These are the most Comfortable Boots I've worn in years, they are light and also very stylish. I have gotten so many compliments on how nice they look on me with my light washed color jeans..... I have had other Men ask me where did I get my boots from, They are true to size and easy on and easy off... This particular style boot has 2 thumbs up from me....
Date published: 2017-10-23