Terrain Pro Waterproof Insulated
Style # P13425_W_FOOPerformance boots with the advanced technology to endure long-distance trail rides and treks. Provides warmth, stability and comfort in the saddle and on the ground.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather
- Waterproof membrane construction
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Padded top collar
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Duratread™ outsole
- ATS® Pro technology for stability and comfort
- Technology Filter: ATS PRO
- Material Composition: Leather
- insulated: 200G
- Toe Shape: Round
- Waterproof: Waterproof Pro
Terrain Pro Waterproof Insulated is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CaliCrissy from Perfect hiking boot! I wore these on a 14'er hike (14,000 foot elevation) in Colorado. They performed great for the 6-hour extreme hike, where temps went from 60 degrees to -10 degrees with windchill. They kept my feet dry and I ended the day with no blisters or rub spots. I am delighted! They could have a bit more traction on the sole for walking over wet river rocks. I stayed to my true size and was able to fit 2 prs of hiking socks with enough toe room for the descent.
Date published: 2017-09-16