I bought these after losing my Justin's in Italy could not be happier with the switch actually. Never owned a pair of Ariat's before and now that I have a big boy job I can afford some nice going out boots to wear out to the bars. One thing if ordering online which I did not is they run a size smaller i.e. I wear 11 in Nike training shoes and a 10 in these
Style # 10017381Traditional Western style and advanced comfort technology in one. Crafted from premium full-grain leather with a striking crackled finish.
- ATS® technology for stability and all-day comfort
- Premium full-grain leather foot and upper
- Seven-row stitch pattern with cording
- Goodyear leather welt
- Duratread™ outsole provides maximum wear resistance and flexibility
- Can be resoled
- Anatomically-engineered Pro Performance insole
Toe Shape:Wide Square
Had these for a couple weeks now, switched over from a pair of double H's. Comfiest boots I have ever had. They literally saved my feet, they feel better than the running shoes I wear to the gym. Well worth the money.