Ariat® Ticketmaster Ticket Cash™ Code Offer Terms and Conditions
· Submitter must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
· Qualifying purchases must be made during the offer period of 11/25/2013 – 12/30/2013. Offer good for Ariat purchases of $150 or more made between 11/25/2013 through 12/30/2013. Ariat reserves the right to extend the Offer Period at any time for any reason.
· Qualifying purchases must be made from a participating Ariat retailer, in store or online, or at Ariat.com.
· The Ticketmaster Ticket Cash™ card code or Ariat purchase code is redeemable for a $25 Ticketmaster Ticket Cash™ voucher code (“TM Code”) online at a dedicated verification hub. If you made a qualifying Ariat purchase in-store you received a Ticketmaster Ticket Cash™ card (“Card”) at the time of purchase. If you made a qualifying Ariat purchase online, depending on retailer, you received your Card in your merchandise packaging or your Ariat purchase code (“Ariat Purchase Code”) via a digital email. If you received a Card, scratch off and reveal the code located on the back of your Card. All Card codes must be submitted to www.ticketmaster.com/ariat for verification no later than 10/1/2014. All Ariat Purchase Codes must be submitted to www.ticketmaster.com/ariatpurchase for verification no later than 10/1/2014. Once code is verified, qualified consumers will receive a TM Code via email within 24 hours.
· The TM Code is a one-time use only voucher code good toward $25-off final ticket purchase for select events in the United States on ticketmaster.com, based on availability under this program. TM Code cannot be used toward VIP Nation®, TicketsNow® or Major League Baseball events, or events at AEG venues or other venues not ticketed by Ticketmaster, fan clubs, ticket packages or shipping charges. Exclusions may apply to TM+™ and TicketExchange™ tickets not sold directly by Ticketmaster.
· TM Code must be redeemed online at www.ticketmaster.com/ariatredeem by 11:59 PM PT on 10/31/2014.
· One TM Code per transaction.
· Any unused TM Code value will be forfeited.
· Card code and TM Code cannot be sold or bought. Void if sold or exchanged for compensation. Any unused value will be forfeited. TM Codes are void where prohibited by law.
· This Offer is not transferable.
· Maximum (10) TM Codes per household.
· Return of any merchandise as undeliverable will result in disqualiﬁcation of the Card code or Ariat Purchase Code, as applicable, and TM Code.
· By submitting the Card code or Ariat Purchase Code, each submitter agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Live Nation Entertainment, Inc., Ariat, their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, its advertising/promotions agencies, participating retailers, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, offices, employees, agents and suppliers, against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) due to any injuries, theft, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (a) acceptance, receipt, possession, misuse or use of any merchandise or ticket; (b) participation in any Ticketmaster related activity or participation in this Offer; (c) any malfunction of the Card code or Ariat Purchase Code or TM Code submission websites; (d) any error in the collection or retention of submitter’s information; or (e) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any code or ticket. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Offer or use or redemption of any code. All merchandise prizes are awarded “as is” with no at-law or implied warranties whatsoever. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Ariat and/or Ticketmaster.
· Ticketmaster and Ariat are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in, this Offer, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing and/or transmissions in the Offer. Ticketmaster and Ariat are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participating in or downloading of materials in this Offer. If, for any reason, the Offer is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Ticketmaster and Ariat which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the mechanics or logistics of this Offer will be declared ineligible and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
· Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law.
· This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, unless speciﬁed in writing by Ticketmaster.
©2013 Ariat® is a registered trademark of Ariat International, Inc. All rights reserved.
©2013 Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. Ticketmaster, Ticket Cash, VIP Nation, TicketsNow, TM+ and TicketExchange are trademarks of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.