Ariat.com Shipping Guidelines
|Continental U.S.: UPS||$6.00||$18.00||$25.00||$38.00|
|Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO: USPS Priority||$18.00|
Note: $5.00 surcharge per boot will be added to shipping rates for English Tall Boot orders from Ariat.com due to box size.
Standard orders are shipped via UPS Ground anywhere in the Continental U.S. and typically arrive within 5-9 business days (Monday - Friday, not including holidays).
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii, APO and FPO destinations ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail. USPS does not guarantee priority shipments, but most normally take 3-5 business days. Ariat does not offer USPS Ground, as it cannot be tracked.
- For guaranteed delivery of UPS 3-day, 2-day, and overnight shipping in the Continental U.S, orders must be placed by 11AM Eastern Standard Time. Expedited shipping to rural routes and remote locations could take an additional business day. *Allow 4 business days for 3-day service.
- Ariat does not ship to PO boxes or locations outside of the U.S. at this time.
- Your order may ship from multiple locations. If this occurs, you will receive an email confirmation and tracking number for each shipment. You will be charged only 1 shipping fee.
- We will notify you by email within 48 hours of receipt of your order if there will be a delay with your order that will affect the shipping windows specified above.
- All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification has been obtained. Sorry, but Ariat does not provide a “signature required” shipping option at this time.
- Questions? Contact Ariat Customer Service: 877-702-7428 or email us at: email@example.com