Rodeo cowgirl Quincy Freeman designed a western boot for young buckaroos who share her love of bright colors and fast action. The Buckaroo Blaze features Quincys rodeo graphics on the vibrantly colored shaft topped with whip stitching. This performance riding boot is handcrafted from premium full-grain leather. The bug and wrinkle is stitched with a longhorn head. 4LR Footbed Technology provides long-wearing comfort and support. The Booster Bed extends the wear life of this boot for growing feet. Finished with a wide square toe and durable TPR outsole.
- Product ID: 10011905, 10011907
- Shaft Height: 8"
- Toe Shape: WIDE SQUARE
- Special features: WIGGLE ROOM
- Technology: 4LR
- Country of Origin: Multi-Source
Outstanding Everyday Support and Comfort: Ariat’s® entry-level technology, Four Layer Rebound (4LR™), cushions and stabilizes the foot for all-day comfort and performance.
- Four-layer footbed provides superior comfort.
- Lightweight shank stabilizes to add support.
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
You Might Also Like: