What event do you compete in? Show jumping
Hometown: Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania
Number of years riding: 15
Career accomplishments to date:
- Winner of Upperville Grand Prix, KHJA Grand Prix
- $30,000 Vermont Summer Festival Grand Prix
- Lexington Spring Encore Grand Prix, KY Summer Welcome Grand Prix
- 2009 NAJRC Individual Gold Medalist
- Championships at The Devon Horse Show and The National Horse Show
- Winner 2011 Ariat Congressional Cup
- Capital Challenge Horse Show
How you got started in your event: lessons at Patty Miller Stables in Pennsylvania
Length of time you’ve been sponsored by Ariat: Since 2013
Favorite Ariat product (by name): Olympia Fashion Contrast Full Seat breeches in Espresso
Proudest career moment: Jumping six clear rounds to win the individual gold medal and team silver medal at the 2009 North American Junior Rider Championships
Tell us about your first horse: My first pony’s name was Babe; he liked to attack other ponies in my lessons.
You ride because: I love being around horses.
Favorite place to travel: UK
Favorite way to unwind outside of the barn: Watching TV
Good luck charm: Each horse has its own lucky charm- special spurs, braids, bonnet, etc.