Kids' English Tall Boots Size Chart
FOOTNOTE: Approximate drop allowance is built into the chart height measurements so make sure you add drop to your leg measurement. Non-zip styles will drop more than zip styles.
- Sit in a straight chair with your knees bent at 90 degrees to the floor.
- Wear the breeches and socks that you most likely wear with your tall boots.
- Have someone else measure your calves, if possible.
A. Measure foot for shoe size
B. To determine calf width:
Measure the calf width at the widest part of the calf.
C. To determine calf height:
Measure leg height from the floor to the bend behind the knee.
- Add ½" - ¾" to height if you are buying a field boot, to allow for drop.
- Add ¼" - ½" if you are buying a dress boot, to allow for drop.