"Powerline 8"" Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot"
Style # 10018566Especially designed for lineman and loggers, Powerline® boots have an extra-wide shank for climbing stability and comfort features for long work days. Waterproof Pro™ construction with waterproof, impermeable leathers for long-lasting protection.
- Composite toe is lighter than steel, with less temperature conductivity to keep feet warmer on cold days
- Waterproof Pro™ construction with waterproof full-grain leather
- Removable kiltie
- Lightly padded, protective collar
- Goodyear leather welt
- Molded external heel protector
- Heavy duty, tempered steel shank
- Shock-absorbing PU midsole inserts
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/1/75 C/75 EH rated
- Soft toe is ASTM F2892-11 EH rated
- Shaft Height: "8"""
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Safety Filter: Safety Toe
- Toe Shape: Round
- Safety Toe: Composite Toe
- Waterproof: Waterproof Pro