Style # 10021497
Rebar Flex 6" H2O
Rebar Flex 6" H2O
For jobs requiring repetitive bending or up and down motions, these innovative boots offer superb lightweight flexibility. Waterproof with supportive cushioning, they're ideal for construction, factory/warehouse or ranch/farm work.
- Waterproof leather in key protection and support areas combined with rugged mesh panels
- 100% non-metallic
- Anatomical last for true fit
- Injected lateral support cage
- Forefoot flex notch
- Mesh lining
- Overlasted construction with hidden EVA cushioning midsole
- ESS midsole in heel for extra protection and support
- Oil-and slip-resistant Duratread™ outsole with debris-release tread design
- Defined heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- Soft toe is ASTM 2892-11 EH rated
- 4LR™ footbed for support and cushioning
- Shaft Height: 6"
- Technology Filter: 4LR
- Toe Shape: ROUND
- Safety Toe: SOFT TOE
- Waterproof: WATERPROOF PRO
- Technology: 4LR
Free Standard Ground Shipping On All Domestic Orders $99 or More
Outstanding Everyday Support and Comfort: Ariat’s® entry-level technology, Four Layer Rebound (4LR™), cushions and stabilizes the foot for all-day comfort and performance.
- Four-layer footbed provides superior comfort.
- Lightweight shank stabilizes to add support.
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
Rebar Flex 6" H2O is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big Mike from Very comfortable and light. When I was researching work boots, I was glad to see the name Ariat in my search results. I have always worn their boots for outdoor activities but was not aware of their work boot line. I am on concrete most of the time and my feet started killing me at the end of the day. The Rebar Flex is very light, supportive and comfortable to wear. My feet feel much better due to the support these boots give. The lacing system is great, the last hook holds the tension you set while tying the knot.
Date published: 2017-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by tf8916 from Exceptional Boots!!! I am on my feet 12+ hours on concrete floors walking, standing, kneeling and these boots keep up with the demand and perform exceptionally. At the end of the day my feet no longer feet tired and worn out. I will purchase again.
Date published: 2017-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by GolfNut35 from Perfect for my needs Have had Ariat before, why I’m back. Needed lightweight, flexible and waterproof safety boot for this application and this fits the bill. Sizing right on!
Date published: 2017-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cowgirl Landscapes from Light These are very comfortable and light. Good support. Worth every penny
Date published: 2017-10-07