FR Polartec Baselayer
Ariat partners with Polartec® for next-to-skin comfort in a flame resistant baselayer that looks great all on its own.
- CAT 1
- NFPA 70E
- ATPV 5.0 (cal/cm2)
- Polartec® Power Dry® FR stays dry next-to-skin by drawing 30% more moisture away from the body, and spreading it across the surface for faster evaporation.
- Ariat Moisture Movement Technology™ draws moisture out for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Extended inseam construction improves range of motion so cuffs don't ride up and shirt stays tucked in.
- Technical jersey/mesh long sleeve layering piece
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking plaited knit with soft inner surface
- Crew neck
- Taped inside back seam
- Size: 4XL, 3XLT
- Technology: MMT, NFPA 70E
MMT® Fabric Technology
Moisture Management for Active Riders: Ariat’s® Moisture Movement Technology™ (MMT™) pulls moisture away from the skin and transports it to the fabric’s outer face for quick evaporation.
- Wicking properties combine with an evaporative layer for effective moisture movement.
- Provides dry comfort for active riders and warm conditions.
The National Fire Protection Association's (NFPA) 70E is a standard for Electrical Safety Requirements for Employee Workplaces.
It requires employees to wear flame resistant protective clothing wherever there is possible exposure to an electric arc flash. For oil & petrochemical industries, this standard mandates that employees wear flame-resistant clothing if the potential for flash fire exist.
*Based on independent testing
An Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) is a rating assigned to flame-resistant clothing indicating the level of protection provided.
- Higher-weight fabrics typically have a higher ATPV and provide increased protection (as does the layering of FR clothing).