FR Juliet Work Shirt
- Permanently flame resistant
- Button-down front with left chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Greater Arm Mobility underarm gusset for maximum range of motion
- 88% cotton/12% nylon
- Size: XS-XXL
- Technology: GAM, NFPA 70E
An Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) is a rating assigned to flame-resistant clothing indicating the level of protection provided.
- Higher-weight fabrics typically have a higher ATPV and provide increased protection (as does the layering of FR clothing).
Full Range of Motion: Ariat’s® Western sleeve technology creates a system that allows for freedom of movement without worrying about sleeves riding up or shirt tails coming untucked.
- Extended inseam construction delivers improved range of motion.
- Provides improved performance for ranchers and rodeo competitors alike.
The National Fire Protection Association's (NFPA) 70E is a standard for Electrical Safety Requirements for Employee Workplaces.
It requires employees to wear flame resistant protective clothing wherever there is possible exposure to an electric arc flash. For oil & petrochemical industries, this standard mandates that employees wear flame-resistant clothing if the potential for flash fire exist.
*Based on independent testing