Style # 10009494
Krista Pull-on St
Krista Pull-on St
The Krista combines all the attributes of a work boot with performance riding technology and design for a woman’s western boot that excels on the job and in the saddle.
- 4LR offers support and cushioning for everyday wear
- Non-marking, oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole excels in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Premium leather
- Mesh lining
- Steel Toe
- Wide Square Toe Shape
- Patented U-turn® features a flexible panel allowing easy entry and exit for all foot shapes.
- Six-row stitch pattern, scalloped topline
- 90 degree heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 F/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- UPC: 884849378052
- Width: B_Medium
- Size Foot: B: 5.5-10, 11
- Shaft Height: 9"
- Size: 7
- Technology Filter: 4LR
- Toe Shape: WIDE SQUARE
- Certification: ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Safety Toe: STEEL TOE
- Technology: 4LR
Outstanding Everyday Support and Comfort: Ariat’s® entry-level technology, Four Layer Rebound (4LR™), cushions and stabilizes the foot for all-day comfort and performance.
- Four-layer footbed provides superior comfort.
- Lightweight shank stabilizes to add support.
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
You Might Also Like
Krista Pull-on St is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by workhardgurl from Great work boot I work in a factory that requires steel toe boots and these are great. I wear them all day and they are comfortable and so far have held up real good. I would recommend them for sure.
Date published: 2014-03-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by hardworkingal from go with the tracy for a workboot I bought these to work in for the steel toe but the hard and barely padded in soles and slippery out sole (in damp conditions) make them uncomfortable and dangerous to work in. Went to these after the wonderful tracy boot. will go back when I can affor it.
Date published: 2014-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by LaWanda from Amazingly comfortable boot!! I've wanted a pair for ever, but never could bring myself to buy them. My husband & kids bought them for me for my 40th birthday. I love these boots!! By far the most comfortable boots I've ever had!! Plus they are adorable!! I'm so excited to wear these!!
Date published: 2015-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by faboneruns from My second pair of ariats! I bought these after I had success with the safety clog. I really like the cowgirl look of these and offer a great option for working in the paper factory. I wish they made them in more colors!
Date published: 2014-04-22